This is an improved version of #YA-0199. Compared to the old version, this item is much stronger and offers the possibility to fine tune its location by using 2 set screws. The tail of the body post can be precisely adjusted, thereby fixing the RC body tightly on the Car.
- Increase your car’s traction through enhancing rear down-forced and is recommended for use on high speed tracks with a low to medium traction surface.
- Maximize your straight line stability through having a small rear toe-in setting and also improving the top speed running performance.
- A mounting hole available on the tail of the body post for advanced modification on the chassis’s body post or spoiler installation by attaching directly on the car chassis. In order to increases down force and stability on the road.
- There are 2 sets of clipping holes in 6mm apart on the Hi Down-force Body Post. Providing an optional position adjustment of the body shell from 4mm gap to 2mm gap therefore to increases or decreases the down-forces more accurately.
- Increases the strength and protection of the body shell. Avoid the damage caused by the contact between the body shell and the wheel / chassis. Thus, to minimize the losing time on the race.