Summit Extreme Terrain Monster Truck
Power Cell LiPo Batteries Included!
Traxxas’ Award-Winning Summit, now available with Power Cell LiPo Batteries!
There’s only one way to improve the unstoppable Summit: give it a pair of Power Cell 5000mAh 7.4-volt LiPo batteries for even more rock-busting torque and extended run-time on the trail! Summit scored the title of “Best Innovation” from the readers of RC Car Action Magazine, and earned the trophy with new technology never before seen in R/C.
Equipped with the first-ever remote locking differential system (patent pending), Summit lets you lock and unlock the front and rear differentials right from the transmitter. In high gear, Summit blazes down the track or trail and attacks jumps at speed as its long-travel, Revo-based suspension soaks up the harshest terrain.
When the trail ends in an impossible climb there’s no need to turn around; just drop the transmission into low gear for a super-low 70:1 gear ratio and lock the front and rear T-Lock differentials for maximum traction. Summit’s proven 16.8 volt EVX-2 waterproof speed control delivers massive torque through a powerful Titan 775 motor, and safeguards the included Power Cell LiPo batteries with Low Voltage Detection.
Factory-Fresh Power Cell Performance
To assure you experience the full capacity, voltage, and performance we build into every Power Cell LiPo pack, the LiPo battery is supplied separately at the time of purchase. This makes certain you receive a pack that is "factory fresh." You can even upgrade to a different Power Cell LiPo to suit your preference for capacity and voltage. See your participating hobby dealer for all the Traxxas Power Cell battery upgrade options. With Traxxas, Power Cell LiPo performance is a promise.
- Remote Locking Differentials
Only Summit allows you to instantly lock and unlock Summit’s front and rear differentials via radio control—no stopping, no additional parts required. Leave the differentials unlocked for nimble handling at speed, then lock one or both differentials for incredible climbing and crawling capability.
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter
Summit’s sleek, 4-channel TQi transmitter operates the T-Lock differentials and High-Low transmission with long-range control and pro-level tuning features. Add the Docking Base (sold separately) and your iPhone or iPod touch to run the Traxxas Link app for touch-screen transmitter tuning.
- Low Voltage Detection
Summit arrives with the EVX-2 speed control’s Low Voltage Detection system activated to protect against over-discharging. When voltage drops to the minimum threshold, the speed control reduces throttle to indicate it’s time to recharge.
- NEW (2) Power Cell 5000mAh 7.4V LiPo Batteries
- NEW (2) 2-Cell/3-Cell LiPo Balance Chargers
- Transmitter-operated T-Lock differentials and high-low transmission
- Authentic and functional ExoCage body system
- Brilliant 10 LED lighting system
- 3.8-inch Geode wheels with 17mm hex and beadlock-style sidewall protectors
- Massive 7” Canyon AT™ all-terrain tires
- Waterproof electronics allow running in water, mud, and snow
- Titan® 775 high-torque motor
- Dual digital waterproof steering servos
- Sealed pivot-ball suspension
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Hard anodized, Teflon coated GTR shocks with Titanium Nitride shafts
- 17mm aluminum hex hubs and nuts