The New released Tamiya (#58456) Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Super Trofeo TA05 Ver II Chassis Kit is now available @ rcMart.com
- RC 1:10, Car, Electric-Powered, On Road,
- The Super Trofeo is a limited edition version of the Gallardo LP 560-4 sports car. It was designed for the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo one-make racing series, which was held in May 2009. The car features the same chassis as the LP 560-4, but includes modifications such as a direct injection V10 engine which pumps out 570ps. It also has a higher compression ratio of 12.5:1 variable valve timing. The standard, E-gear transmission allows the driver to shift gears much faster than a manual gearbox. The Gallardo features a 4WD suspension for enhanced handling and a dry weight of 2,900lbs.
- 1/10 R/C assembly model kit
- Newly designed polycarbonate body accurately reproduces the ground-hugging form of the Gallardo.
- Separately molded side mirrors and rear wing are accurately reproduced.
- 2-belt driven TA05 ver.II chassis offers superior control, handling, and easier maintenance
- Comes with medium narrow racing slick tires and 16-spoke gun metal wheels
- Type 540 motor included
- 2-channel R/C system, ESC, battery pack & charger are separately required
- Overall height: 204mm
- Width: 450mm
- Overall length: 111mm
- Height: 257mm
- Wheelbase: 161mm
- Tread: front & back
- Drivetrain Motor = RS540 type motor horizontal isometric 2 belt drive 4WD
- Method Diff F / R ball diff
- Steering Co = 3 split
- suspension F / R double wishbone
- Damper with F / R CVA with Oirudanpasupamini
- Gear Ratio = 7.19: 1
- Tires = F / R with width / diameter 24mm/64mm
- speed controller = ESC specification