The Axial (#AX90014) 1:10 SCX10 Kit w/Trail Honcho Body is now available @ rcMart.com
- The latest SCX10™ is inspired by off-road vehicles that are basically part truck and part buggy, nicknamed “truggies”. The new Axial SCX10™ is the kit to have when it comes to having a realistic looking truggy. Scale features such as the steel c-channel ladder frame, plastic molded cage, and plastic front bumper with aluminum skid plates are included in this kit. These are just a few of the features that set this kit apart
- The SCX10™ was designed to resemble its full sized “scale/1:1″ counterparts, yet is still able to perform and crawl like a 2.2 AX10 Scorpion™ competition crawler. Unlike the AX10™ which is purely competition driven, the SCX10™ doesn’t compromise its look for pure performance although the SCX10™ is a more than capable trail rig on or off the trails.
- The SCX10™ uses the same ultra durable transmission and axles as the AX10 Scorpion™ , but is built around a more realistic or “scale” frame. It also runs smaller more realistic looking wheels and tires. These trucks are designed to have fun with, especially if you have a few friends that have scale rigs. Getting a few guys together and going out for a scale trail run is one of the best things you can do if you’re an avid off-roading enthusiast.
- RC 1:10, Electric-Powered, Off Road
- Realistic looking frame and cross braces improve chassis rigidity
- Molded skid plate significantly reduces hang-ups on terrain
- Allow for multiple shock positions for tunable performance
- Dual Rate Springs: provide maximum off-road performance
- Accommodates varying body sizes (Includes additional rear mount for SUV body’s)
- Multiple mounting positions for adjusting weight bias. This allows you to adjust your suspension for different handling characteristics
- Designed to protect electronics from some serious off-road dust and debris Steel C-channel frame provides realistic looks, and it also delivers a solid rigid platform for some rigorous off-roading.
- Allows the motor to work more efficiently and greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain allowing the transmission to slip in hard binds.
- Proven durability. Comes standard with a hi-tolerance sintered diff lock and hardened axle shafts.
- The transmission was designed to place the weight of the motor as low as possible to maintain a low CG (Center of Gravity). The ultra compact transmission doesn’t compromise performance because it also allows for a wide range of gearing choices.
- Take your scale build to the next level with the added bonus of 14 inlcuded light buckets! (LED’S NOT INCLUDED)
- Rock sliders reduce body damage and allows you to slide off rock obstacles.
- Realistic triangulated plastic molded roll cage also comes with a lexan formed flat-bed with diamond plating and molded fuel cell details. Trail Honcho body also comes with lexan headlight buckets (not shown).
- Big slats of slanted rock – this is typically what is referred to as Flat Iron. In the case of the Flat Iron tire, it is made to do just that – traverse, descend, and ascend big slats of slanted rock.
- 8 hole beadlocks offer a realistic scale look. The wheel is made of a strong durable composite material, and comes standard with a grey aluminum beadlock ring.
- Links: Aluminum
- Wheelbase: 12.3″
- Sintered Diff Locker: yes
- Rock Sliders: yes
- Bumpers: Front only: Tube style plastic bumper w/aluminum skid plates
- Body: Trail Honcho™ /clear
- Spare (5th) Wheel/Tire: yes
- Wheels: 1.9, 8 Chrome hole, w/grey beadlock
- Tires: 1.9 Pro-line® Flatirons®
- 4-Link Truss: n/a
- Lighting: BONUS: 14 light buckets (LED’s not included)
- Hardware: All hex hardware
- Wheelbase: 313mm (12.3″)
- Width: 227mm (9″)
- Height: 150mm (5.9″)
- Ground Clearance: 68mm (2.7″)
- Weight: 1814g (4.0 lbs”)
- Axial SCX10 – 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD Truck Kit w/Trail Honcho Body (1set)
- Radio: 2 channel
- Servos: 1 hi-torque metal gear (standard size)
- ESC: forward and reverse ESC
- Motor: 540/550 size
- Battery: 7.2v Stick Pack (1pc) and AA size batteries for transmitter (8pcs)