Just got the news from Traxxas that the incoming Slash 4×4 will even upgrade with more power and better performance. The brand new Platinum Edition, which is in limited supply, comes with upgraded parts out of the box so you can enjoy the ultimate performance hassle free!!!
Traxxas Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition
Already one of the most eagerly anticipated Traxxas vehicles ever, the new Slash 4X4 is now available in Platinum Edition trim. This factory-works race truck checks nearly every box on the Slash 4X4 option sheet to deliver the ultimate in short-course racing performance, and leaves the choice of radio gear and battery to the user. Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition also includes a clear body so racers can apply their own signature style. In addition to all the standard Slash 4X4 features, the Platinum Edition includes hard-anodized aluminum Big Bore™ shocks with titanium nitride shafts; blue-anodized aluminum C-hubs, steering blocks, rear hub carriers, and axle nuts; front and rear swaybars in two thicknesses; soft S1-compound BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® tires; and a sealed, silicone-filled center differential that can be installed in place of the standard Revo®-spec slipper clutch. Everything else is factory-installed and fully prepped for on-track performance.
Standard Slash 4X4 Features:
• Fully assembled
• Full-time 4WD, 40+mph out-of-the-box!
• Licensed BFGoodrich® Mud Terrain™ T/A® tires
• Rigid chassis design
• Long-travel suspension
• Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
• Powerful, efficient brushless Velineon 3500 motor
• VXL-3s waterproof electronic speed control
• Digital, ball bearing, waterproof steering servo
• Waterproof electronics – race in dirt, mud, and water
• Traxxas High-Current Connector
• Blue-anodized, lightweight aluminum driveshaft
• Revo®-spec sealed, silicone-filled differentials
• Patented Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
• Heavy Duty 4mm steel turnbuckles
• Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
• Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
Additional Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition Features:
• Blue-anodized aluminum C-Hubs
• Blue-anodized aluminum steering blocks
• Blue-anodized aluminum rear hub carriers
• Blue-anodized aluminum axle nuts
• Hard-anodized, Teflon-coated Big Bore shocks with
titanium nitride shafts
• Front and rear swaybars
• Optional extra-stiff swaybar set
• S1-compund, officially-licensed BFGoodrich
Mud-Terrain T/A tires
• Clear polycarbonate body with overspray film and
• Die-cut decals with details and sponsor logos
• Sealed, silicone filled center differential (included separately.
Installs trackside in just minutes replacing the Torque Control
• Includes Traxxas digital, high-torque, ball-bearing steering
Transmitter, receiver, batteries, and charger not included.