Versatile All-Terrain Performance with High-Low Transmission and Remote Locking Differentials!
- This is the electric-powered, radio controlled, 1/10 scale, Traxxas Summit 4WD Extreme Terrain Monster Truck
- RC 1:10, Truck, Electric-Powered, Off Road, Ready-To-Run RTR
- MODEL 5610: Fully assembled, Ready-To-Drive® with TQ-4™ four-channel radio, waterproof electronics with EVX-2™ Electronic Speed Control and ExoCage™ painted body.
- Chassis: Fiber-composite with composite center skidplate sheild and scalable battery compartments that accept 6 and 7 cell sport packs and LiPo packs, quick release battery doors and cooling vents.
- Lighting System: Ten LEDs, four white LEDs in front and six red LEDs in rear integrated into bumpers with chassis mounted wiring harness.
- Drive: Four wheel shaft drive.
- Motor: Traxxas Titan 775 10 turn with fan-cooled armature.
- Suspension: Sealed pivot ball, ultra long travel.
- Shocks: GTR oil filled with hard anodized Teflon coated bodies with titanium nitride shafts
- Transmission: Brushless ready two speed with metal center idler gear available, remote shifting high-low design with ultra low high-torque 75:1 first gear and faster 25:1 second gear.
- Differentials: Front and rear T-Lock remote locking differentials can be controlled from transmitter
- Ball Bearings: Full set
- Hubs: 17mm splined aluminum
- Steering: Dual servo bellcrank type
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Non-adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Length: 563mm
- Width: 472mm
- Height: 260mm
- Weight: 4960g
- Wheelbase: 377mm
- Front Track: 469.5mm
- Rear Track: 472mm
- Ground Clearance: 107mm
- Overall Drive Ratio: Low: 70.18, High: 25.34
- Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
- Tires: 179mm diameter Canyon AT tires with angular lugs for high traction, 96.5mm wide
- Wheels: 97mm wide, Geode with 17mm hex and removable beadlock style sidewall protectors to guard against rock damage and lend support to the tire/wheel glue joint
- Shock Towers: 87mm
- Body: Painted and trimmed lexan with functional tube style ExoCage body system
- Length: 508mm
- Width: 205mm
- Height: 155mm
- Radio System: Traxxas TQ 4 four channel with two digital waterproof steering servos for 250 oz-in of combined torque and 0.16-sec transit time, rocker switch for transmission shifting and three position toggle switch to select the T-Lock diff modes.
- Radio Box: Waterproof.
- Receiver: 4-channel Micro Receiver
- Servo: Dual Digital High-Torque Waterproof Steering Servos
- Electronic Speed Control ESC: Traxxas EVX-2 (TRAM3019) 16.8V forward and reverse with patent pending training mode, equipped with Traxxas high current connectors.
- Traxxas Summit Extreme Terrain Monster Truck (1pc)
- 775 Size Motor (1pc)
- ESC (1pc)
- TQ 4 Radio System(1pc)
- Waterproof Servo (2pcs)
- Painted Body (1pc)
- Decals (1pc)
- Instruction (1pc)
- Transmitter Batteries: 8 x “AA”
- Motor Batteries: Two Stick NiCad or NiMH or 2s Li-Po Pack
- Charger: Depending on battery type