The Tamiya (#92200) 1:10 4WD DF-03Ra Castrol Celica 94 has just arrived rcMart.com
This Castrol Celica was a highly competitive World Rally Championship race car. On the way to winning the 1994 WRC Manufacturers’ Championship, team driver Didier Auriol drove the Celica to three wins, along with two 2nd and one 3rd place podium finishes.
- This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the Castrol Celica.
- Suspension system has plenty of suspension stroke allowing dynamic driving on both on-road and off-road surfaces. Rally tires included.
- Shaft driven 4WD chassis with longitudinally mounted motor.
- Features the proven DF-03 drive train with front and rear ball differentials and full ball bearings.
- CVA Damper Super Mini for front and rear suspensions.
- 2 types of rear suspension arms allow wheelbase adjustment, enabling fitting of short wheelbase (251mm) bodies as well.
- Upper arms feature threaded shafts enabling camber angle adjustments.
- ESC and Type 540 motor included.
- Choice of 3-gear ratios: 8.22:1, 7.90:1, 7.45:1, 7.16:1
- Includes two spur gears (78T, 75T) and two pinion gears (29T, 32T)
- Two driver figures included.