The Hobbywing XERUN Series brushless 60A & 120A (Competitive Race) ESC will be arrived soon @ rcMart.com. These ESCs are more powerful than ever for top level RC driver to race their car/truck in any competitions. Please check the latest news @ RC-Media regularly for the date it release.
Features of the Hobbywing XERUN 60A and 12A ESC:
- Compatible with sensorless brushless motor, sensored brushless motor and brushed motor.
- Use top quality electronic components such as IRTM (USA) super MOSFET and RubyconTM (Japan)lowest resistance capacitor etc. to enhance the current endurance ability of the ESC.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- 2 running modes (Racing mode and Forward/Backward mode)
- 4 steps of maximum reverse force adjustment.
- Proportional ABS brake function with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment, 8 steps of drag-brake force adjustment and 4 steps of initial brake force adjustment.
- 9 start modes (Also called “Punch”) from “Very soft (Level 1)” to “Very aggressive (Level 9)”.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection for lithium or nickel battery / Over-heat protection /Throttle signal loss protection / Motor blocked protection.
- 8 steps of timing adjustment, and you can use this programmable parameter to adjust the timing value even for sensored brushless motor, while for ESC from other manufacturers, you must turn the rear cover of the motor to change the timing value.
- Easily program with only one button and compatible with pocket-sized program card.