AX10 SCORPION RTC (READY-TO-CRAWL)
Based upon the award winning AX10 Scorpion – KIT!
• Complete Ready-to-Crawl (RTC) out of the box
• 4 Wheel Drive (4WD)
• Mount a standard stick pack to get up and running quickly, or use the included upper link plate to mount smaller batteries lower in the chassis for improved crawling performance
• 55T Electric Motor: Tear up the terrain in-door or out-doors. Easy Operation: No Tuning, No Fuel, No Loud Exhaust Noise. Just Plug’n'go!
• 14T pinion paired with an 87T spur gear gives you a decent amount of wheel speed and great low-end torque.
• True Beadlocks: No Messy Glue
• Hi-quality Composite Plastic and Metals
• Durable (ESC) Electronic Speed Controller: Hi-quality durable forward and reverse speed controller.
• Hi-Torque Metal Gear Servo help hold your line when rock crawling
• Solid Rear Axle lockouts improve ground clearance when crawling
• Slipper Clutch: Reduces gear wobble for a more efficient drivetrain. Allows a motor to work more efficiently and greatly enhances the durability of the drivetrain.
• Aluminum Chassis plates with a molded nylon skid plate provide a solid and rigid chassis
• Ultra compact and lightweight transmission
• Fully locked differentials for more traction when rock climbing!
• Full ball bearings
• Overall gear ratio range from 15:1 to 74:1
• Transmission: 2.6:1; center mounted
• Differentials: front – gear differential; rear – locked (spool)
• Transmission: single-speed
• Tires: Pro-Line Hammers with Pro-Line Memory Foams
• Wheels: Axial 2.2 8 Hole Beadlocks (Satin Chrome)
• Suspension: 3 Link
• Drive Shafts: universal front and rear
ALL NEW SHOCKS
• 72-103mm shock length, helps lower the center of gravity
• Threaded shock body for easier pre-load adjustments
• 3.5mm shock shaft reduces lateral movement
• Cartridge style bottom helps reduce lateral movement while providing a better steal for less leakage
• Silicone diaphragm provides more consistent feel and better seal to prevent leakage
• Silicone bushing in cap holds shock in place while allowing freedom of movement to prevent binding and prevents the shock cap from popping off
• Wheelbase: 316mm~332mm (12.4”~13”)
• Width: 254mm (10”)
• Height: 156mm (6.125”)
• Weight: 1588g (3.5 lbs)
• Articulation: 70°
• Ground Clearance: 68mm (2.7”)
• Radio: 2 Channel
• Servos: 1 Hi-Torque Metal Gear (Standard Size)
• Forward/Revers ESC
• Motor: 27T 540/550 Size