Yeah Racing would like to introduce a new product which helps to regulate the voltage from Li-Po Battery (7.4V ) at a consistently safe voltage (6.5V) for receiver. Regulating the high voltage to a safer voltage can prevent overheating and any damaged on receiver and servos. Thus, the time of the enjoy the RC moment will be longer. Also more performance will be gained through this voltage regulator.
Be quick, the regulator is on sale now – only USD $9.90
Why choose voltage regulator?
Li-Po Battery Voltage (7.4v) regulated at 6.5V for receiver to work safely therefore:
- Longer running time on Li-Po battery also extended the RC playing times.
- More performance gain from Li-Po battery
- The voltage regulator convert voltage of Li-Po battery to a consistently safe voltage for receiver thus preventing the overheating and any damaged on receiver and servos.
- Li-Po Battery Voltage (7.4v) regulated at 6.5V for receiver to work safely
- Maximum input: 16V
- Output: 6.5V / 3A
- LED to indicate the voltage condition.
(Green LED – The voltage regulator is working properly)
(Red LED – Low voltage in Li-Po Battery, require re-charge)
- Lightweighted, only 8g.
- 46cm wire length for easy installation on different type of R/C (Cars, Buggy, Boat, Plane etc…)