Serpent are pleased to announce the release of our long awaited 1/12th scale chassis, the S120. Made using high quality components throughout, we have worked within the confines of the scale and class rules to produce a unique, high performance and fully adjustable chassis.
Some of the car’s highlights include:
- One piece CNC machined aluminium rear pod.
- 2.5mm thick Carbon fibre chassis.
- T-bar chassis.
- Laterally mounted monoshock.
- Centrally mounted tweak adjuster.
- Central main-shock.
- Completely adjustable front suspension.
- Pivot ball mounted steering blocks.
- Rear ball differential.
- Lightweight graphite rear axle.
- Adjustable ride height front and rear.
The S120 will be available to buy from early August.
Full information on the S120 can be found by visiting the car’s product page here:
By: Eoghain O’Briain
Linked to: Serpent S120 1/12th scale
Source : Serpent