Axial Wraith 1/10 Electric 4WD Rock Racer RTR w/ Programmable ESC 2.4GHz Radio #AX90018
Our Price: Price: USD$369.99
You Save: $29.01 (7%)
Buy this item and earn 370 points valued at USD$1.48.
Axial Wraith 1/10 Scale Electric 4WD rock Racer
True 4-wheel drive locked differentials are included for improved traction and an offset pumpkin provides more ground clearance and a better driveshaft angle. Additionally, the rear axle has been shaved of any unnecessary items and steering linkages that normally stick down have been removed for as much ground clearance as possible. The AR60 OCP-Axle™ is constructed from high strength composite material which has a low flex rate but is not as brittle as standard glass filled nylon. The AR60 OCP-Axle™ tubes are reinforced and beefed up with a boxed-in axle truss to distribute stress over a larger area. The combination of our axles and a true 4-link suspension gives you optimal performance for any terrain with the look of a real 1:1 vehicle.
- Composite full tube chassis with composite skidplate.
- Four-wheel shaft drive with splined plastic slider and screw shaft for a more positive lock to the output shaft.
- Castle™ Creations AE-2 forward/reverse ESC with LiPo cutoff, drag brake and standard connector.
- Four-link suspension.
- Optimized steering geometry with adjustable caster/Ackerman.
- Oil shocks with silicone diaphragms and bushings. All feature 0.13 in. (3.5 mm) titanium nitride-coated shafts.
- Transmission is equipped with a slipper clutch and steel output gears. Drivers can also upgrade it to handle a three-function "Dig" feature.
- Battery tray is sized for standard 6-cell NiMH stick packs or 7.4V (2S) LiPo packs up to 1.8 in. (47 mm) wide, 5.9 in. (150 mm) long and 1.1 in. (28 mm) high.
- 2.2 in. (56 mm) Ripsaw™ tires.
- 2.2 in. (56 mm) black/chrome Rebel™ 8-spoke wheels with a 0.5 in. (12 mm) hex mount.
- Cockpit offers console and gauge detail, with licensed Corbeau® LG1 race seats.
- Locked diffs allow easy access for rebuilding and maintenance.
Length: 482.6 mm
Width: 295.3 mm
Height: 228.6 mm
Wheelbase: 343 mm
Ground Clearance: 76.2 mm
Radio: 2.4 gHz 2 Channel
Motor: 20 Turns, 540 Size
Electronic Speed Control ESC: ESC with Dra Brake
Radio Batteries: 8 AA Alkaline Dry Batteries
Axial Wraith 1/10 Scale Electric 4WD rock Racer (1 set)