Atsushi Hara (#90002) Hara Twister 2.1 ESC Carbon
Our Price: Low Price: USD$185.90
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 186 points valued at USD$0.74.
The popular variable frequency system VFS2000 gets an improved version installed. It is now possible to change from 900Hz to 12KHz, greatly expanding the frequency setting width further in the VFS-1. The parameter in the past 32x32 is now increased to 32x64 steps. The high accuracy of a setting that is demanded from the race that is eight minutes is now achievable.
Various parameters can be set by ICS (Interactive Communication System) besides the drive frequency.
1. Neutral Brake: The amount of brake at neutral position can be set. The 100 setting stages as the maximum value and is 50% of the amount of a full brake.
2. Frequency of Brake: Initialization is about 4.0KHz. This is the simultaneous changeability of the brake in all areas, with 64 steps of frequencies ranging 0.9-12KHz.
3. The Power Save Voltage: The BEC output is set and the voltage in which the BEC keeps is set to some stages. A steady voltage to the last minute running is maintained. This is significantly effective to the category that uses four cells with low voltage.
4. Throttle Response: The throttle operation in the beginning of a grasp is mild. Combined with the punch function of the transmitter. This can have the car start like a rocket. This can also be used to limit the amount of power due to track conditions.
5. Current Limiter: A large current overload can be suppressed. Setting this value to OFF is also possible.
Not equipped with thermal protection - If overloaded, damage is irreversible