Novak Activ8 V2 1/8th Competition Sensored Brushless ESC #1726
Our Price: Price: USD$99.90
You Save: $100.09 (50%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 100 points valued at USD$0.40.
Novak Activ8 V2 1/8th Competition Sensored Brushless ESC 1726
This is the Novak Activ8 V2 1/8th Scale Competition Brushless ESC. The Activ8 V2 Racing Brushless ESC is a pure, sensor-based controller developed to stand up to the extreme conditions of electric 1/8 scale buggy/truggy racing and bashing, but is also an excellent choice for 4WD short course trucks, monster trucks, and other high powered applications using up to 6S LiPo. The Activ8 V2 features Novak’s X-Drive for super-connected throttle feel and response, a programmable BEC for today’s power-hungry servos, Super-Tuner Plus firmware for easy and complete customization.
- Low-Voltage Protection – The LiPo pack voltage is monitored thousands of times per second. In order to prevent the pack from ever falling below the critical safety voltage, the ESC will simply reduce the power, slowing down the vehicle.
- Thermal Protection – The ESC keeps tabs on its core operating temperature and will back down its power to prevent the ESC from overheating.
- On-Board Temperature Diagnostics – With a quick tap of the One-Touch button, multi-colored LEDs will indicate how hot the ESC is for instant temperature information.
- Error Sensing – The ESC constantly monitors various circuitry outputs to provide feedback via multi-colored LEDs, allowing for quick trouble-shooting.
- Motor Lock-Up Protection – If your drive train or motor becomes bound up or jammed, the ESC will detect this and cut the power to prevent damage.
- Hall Effect Sensor Test – This built-in test allows you to confirm that your motor’s sensors and sensor harness are in good working order.
- Motor Type: Sensored Brushless (2,4, and 6-Pole)
- Fwd/Brk/Rev: Forward / Brake / Reverse (OFF/ON)
- Input Cells: 2-6S LiPo cells/4-18 NiMH (Lipo recommended for performance setups and when using Dynamic Timing Advance)
- Size (in/mm): Footprint: 2.2" x 2.4” / 54 x 61mm
- Height: 1.2" / 31mm (1.7" / 44mm with cooling fan installed)
- Weight (oz/g): 3.2 oz. (90.7 g) w/o wires
- On-Resistance (ohms): 0.00040 ohms @ 25°C trans. temperature
- Motor Limit:
- 2S- Multi-Pole: 5000Kv or lower; 550-size: 4.5-turn or higher
- 3S- Multi-Pole: 4000Kv or lower; 550-size: 6.5-turn or higher
- 4S- Multi-Pole: 3000kV or lower; 550-size: Not recommended
- 5S- Multi-Pole: 2000kV or lower; 550-size: Not recommended
- 6S- Multi-Pole: 1700kV or lower; 550-size: Not recommended
- BEC (volts / amps): 6.0-7.2 volts DC adjustable / 7A Peak
- Wire Size (GA): 12G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire, factory installed
- Status LEDs: 5- multi-colored
- Recommended Motor: Novak HD8 1/8th Scale Buggy Brushless (#3810, #3811)
- Novak Activ8 V2 1/8th Competition Sensored Brushless ESC (1 pc)
- 40x40mm Fan (1 pc)
- External Capactior (1 pc)
- Mounting Hardware (1 pack)