NOVAK Steel 540-Size Sintered Neo Tuning Rotor 14mm For Crawler Brushless Motors #5950
The 14mm Tuning Rotor (#5950) was designed to alter the feel and experience of driving a Novak brushless crawling motor, and offers a new dimension of tunability. With a larger diameter and improved magnetic material, the rotor provides more torque and stronger braking. It also increases natural drag braking and improves the motor’s initial throttle response, providing more control on steep climbs and downhill descents. Recommended for rock crawling applications only.
With its larger diameter, the tuning rotor also cuts down the air gap in the motor, leading to more refined controllability.
- For: Novak’s 18.5-turn (#3419) and 21.5-turn (#3420) Pro Crawler Brushless Motors
- Material: Steel
- Color: Silver
- Diameter: 14mm
- Weight: 34.5 g (1.22 oz)
- Magnet: Nickel-plated, high-strength sintered Neodymimum
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 200° C (392° F)*
- Shaft Diameter: 0.125” (3.2 mm) [accepts all existing pinion gears]
- NOVAK 540-Size Sintered Neo Tuning Rotor (1 pc)
- Decal (1 pc)
- Manual (1 pc)