NOVAK 4PHD 4-Pole 4600Kv Sensored Brushless Motor For 1/10 4x4 Short Course #3510 FREE SHIP
Our Price: Price: USD$79.90
You Save: $60.09 (43%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 80 points valued at USD$0.32.
NOVAK 4PHD 4-Pole 4600Kv Sensored Brushless Motor For 1/10 4x4 Short Course #3510
This is the Novak 4PHD 4-Pole Sensored Brushless Motor. The 4PHD is Novak’s 4-pole, 12-slot motor developed specifically for the high power demands and extreme running conditions seen by today’s popular 4X4 short course racing and extreme bashing. The 4PHD packs the punch of larger 550-size, 2-pole motors, and offers drivers the instantaneous throttle response achieved by 4-pole motors. The 4PHD is available in a 4600kV rating, has an ultra-duty Neodymium rotor that is Kevlar-wrapped and rides on high-RPM ABEC 5 ball bearings treated with Novak’s Speed Lube premium bearing oil. The 4PHD brushless motor is perfect for today’s poplar 4X4 short course trucks from Durango, Traxxas, Associated, Techno, Team Losi, and more. If you're looking for a high-powered motor ready to take the abuse you dish, then look no further than Novak's 4PHD Heavy-Duty 4-Pole 4WD SCT 4600Kv Brushless Motor. Racers and basher's agree, the Novak 4PHD should be called "Dr. Power".
- Rugged and high-performance motor ideal for 1/10th 4X4 Short Course vehicles for club and national level racing
- Sensor-based brushless motor for unmatched torque and low-speed driveability when used with a sensor-based speed control (can be used with sensorless controllers as well- remove included sensor harness)
- Ultra-pure copper windings combined with a powerful Kevlar-wrapped and precision-balanced 4-pole rotor provide massive torque with instantaneous throttle response
- Pre-wired with 12AWG multi-colored silicone power wire for maximum power transfer
- 25mm mounting bolt pattern with 2 large (4mm) and 4 standard (3mm) screw holes
- High RPM ABEC 5 oversized (16mm x 5mm NSK) ball bearings treated with Novak’s exclusive Speed Lube bearing oil to extend life and increase RPM
- Precision CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum motor can with machined heat sink for additional heat dissipation and reduced operating temperatures
- Power wires enclosed in housing to help protect against dirt, water, and other elements
- Hardened 5mm output shaft, compatible with Novak’s Mod 1 and 32-pitch steel pinion gears
- 4mm gold-plated bullet motor connectors included
- Designed to meet ROAR specifications for 4WD Short Course racing
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality, support and warranty (120 days)
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality, support and warranty (120 days). All motors are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
- Motor Weight (oz/g): 8.6 oz. (245g) with 6" 12AWG power wire
- Input Voltage: 2S LiPo (8.4 VDC)
- Kv (Unloaded): 4,600 RPM/Volt
- Max RPM: 50,000
- Motor Diameter: 1.41" / 35.9mm
- Motor Length: 2.62" / 66.5mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5 mm
- Shaft Length: 0.59" / 15 mm
- Mounting: 25mm ř (M3x0.5; M4x0.7)
- Design: Sensored
- Magnet: 4-pole Sintered Neodymium
- Stator: 12-slot
- NOVAK 4PHD 4-Pole 4600Kv Sensored Brushless Motor (1 pc)