Xray T4 2018 Specs Luxury 1/10 Touring Car Kit w/ Hobbywing Xerun XR10 PRO V4 160A Competition ESC Combo #CB1186 (Discontinued)
Our Price: Low Price: USD$749.80
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 750 points valued at USD$3.00.
Xray T4 2018 Specs Luxury 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit w/ Hobbywing Xerun XR10 PRO V4 160A Competition ESC Combo #CB1186
- Xray T4 2018 Specs Luxury 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit #XR-300024
- Hobbywing Xerun XR10 PRO V4 160A Sensored Brushless Competition ESC For 1/10 or 1/12 Car #XR10 PRO V4 (OR)
Xray T4 2018 Specs Luxury 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit #XR-300024
This is Xray T4 2018 Specs Luxury 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit.
*Photos for reference only.
- All-new ULP (Ultra Low Profile) shocks with 4mm lower design for improved stability
- All-new ultra-low profile ULP shock towers to accommodate new ULP (Ultra Low Profile) shocks
- All-new chassis design with new motor mount plate position for further flex adjustment and motor moved more to center
- All-new top redesigned top deck works with the new layshaft bulkheads and motor mount which moves motor more to center
- All-new motor mount plate features new extra rearmost holes for improved traction and further flex adjustment
- All-new motor mount decreases the chassis roll with motor position more to center
- All-new in-line chassis flex set-up options
- All-new ECS drive shafts are 51mm long for optimized steering and stability
- Designed for highest performance at all levels of racing
- Chassis designed to provide maximum traction and steering
- Reduced sensitivity to changing track conditions, giving super-consistent performance during runs
- EFRA, ROAR, FEMCA spec compliant for stock and modified racing
- Super easy to build, set up, maintain, and drive
- Developed, designed and styled by Martin Hudy, manufactured exclusively by XRAY in Europe in the world's most sophisticated RC manufacturing facility
- Revolutionary on-road platform with the benchmark for premium quality, reliability and performance
- Premium, professional, high-competition model racing car for the most demanding racers
- Manufactured from premium European materials, machined using state of the art Swiss and German machines
- Premium XRAY service & support
- Graphite chassis CNC-machined from 2.2mm premium-grade graphite material
- Chassis specifically designed for different track conditions, giving improved traction, steering, stability, and increased cornering speed
- Chassis has pre-drilled holes for ARS™ system
- Chassis features pre-drilled holes for optional parts such as chassis weights, graphite motor guard, graphite adjustable battery holder, and battery strap
- Chassis designed specifically for brushless motors and LiPo batteries; composite battery holders prevent batteries from moving in crashes
- Top deck allows installation of optional aluminum stand to change flex characteristics, and optional graphite steering system plate
- Bulkheads are strategically placed close to the center of the chassis to improve steering, traction, and stability
- Layshaft bulkhead allows removal of top deck attachment screws (bearing is held by layshaft bulkhead
- Upper bulkhead clamps feature 4 optimized roll center positions
- Front & rear bulkheads allow independent front & rear diff height adjustment and belt tension adjustment
- 3mm super-low profile shock towers lower the CG and improve stability
- Motor mount bulkhead is compatible with all industry-standard brushless motors
- Centered layshaft and split bulkheads provide enhanced balance due to optimum weight distribution of the motor towards centerline, giving quicker left-right transitions
- Motor mount bulkhead is combined with layshaft bulkhead in 1 solid piece to eliminate tweak caused by connected screws
- Motor mount bulkhead is connected with alu motor mount plate to eliminate tweak, also offers multiple flex adjustment possibilities by adding/removing screw ahead or behind the nut, or by using optional post instead of the nut.
- The motor mount plate is connected to the chassis via an M3 nut and an extra countersunk screw can be placed ahead or behind the nut if more reinforcement is needed, or the nut can be removed and 1 or more of 6 holes can be used as extra flex adjustment options.
- Front & rear lower bulkheads accommodate the anti-roll bar bearing mounting system
- Kit includes both standard & ARS™ (Active Rear Suspension™) rear suspensions
- ARS™ suspension offers great adjustment possibilities and driving characteristics
- ARS™ suspension consists of ARS™ arms, graphite 0° C-hubs for optimal flex characteristics, hard suspension block, ARS™ suspension block, and ARS™ linkage connecting the holder to the suspension block
- ARS™ linkage angle – adjusted by adding/removing shims on the steering block and ARS™-holder – changes the toe-in characteristics of the rear tires during chassis roll.
- Aluminum suspension holders featuring Integrated Suspension Settings (ISS) for quick & easy suspension geometry adjustment
- Suspension holders allow more durable mounting of the suspension arms, so the suspension geometry of the car does not change even after hard crashes
- Lightweight middle layshaft CNC-machined from aircraft aluminum
- 84T 48P spur gear – extra-hard material, wobble-free design
- 38/20T (1.9) internal gearing for efficient, high-performance drivetrain
- Ultra- Low Profile (ULP) aluminum shocks for even lower CG and improved stability
- ULP aluminum shocks have been shortened by 4mm comparing to SLP shocks to provide maximum stability under all track conditions, while reducing traction roll under high-traction conditions and to make the car easier to drive
- Shock shafts are specially hardened for maximum strength
- Foam inserts for perfect shock rebound
- Super Short Shock Springs (4S) developed & designed for the SLP shocks
- Fully-adjustable front and rear suspension geometry: caster, camber, toe, anti-dive, anti-squat, ride height, droop, track-width, roll center, wheelbase
- Adjustable gear differential stiffness via oil viscosity
- Four different upper linkage positions on upper bulkhead clamps
- Roll center height adjustment via shims on upper bulkhead clamps
- Adjustable front and rear belt-tension control using quick-adjust system incorporated into bulkheads
- Front and rear diff height adjustment using quick-adjust system incorporated into bulkheads
- Adjustable HUDY aluminum turnbuckles (steering, front & rear upper links, ARS™)
- Multiple upper and lower shock mounting locations at front and rear
- Adjustable Ackermann and bump steer
- Pre-drilled chassis locations for optional chassis weights in center of chassis
- Adjustable front and rear anti-roll bars
- Chassis pre-drilled holes for weight balance adjustment
- Adjustable in-line flex system
- Width: Adjustable 189 mm
- Length: 372 mm
- Wheelbase: Adjustable 256-260 mm
- Type: Dual belt
- Main layshaft: Lightweight alu middle layshaft with 20T pulleys and 84T 48P spur gear
- Primary: Pinion spur
- Drive ratio: 1.9
- Front axle: Front XRAY Composite Solid Axle with 38T pulley
- Rear differential: Gear differential
- Belts: Ultra-thin Kevlar belts
- Bearings: Rubber covered high-speed bearings
- Camber: Adjustable front + rear
- Front Caster: 4° static (optional 0°, 2° or 6°) with .5° ~ 2° adjustability using squat/dive
- Toe-in: Adjustable front + rear
- Downstops: Adjustable front + rear
- Front anti-dive: Adjustable 0° ~ 2°
- Rear anti-squat: Adjustable 0° ~ 2°
- Anti-roll bars: 1.4mm front + 1.3mm rear
- Xray T4 2018 Specs Luxury 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit (1 pc)
- radio system (transmitter and receiver)
- steering servo
- pinion gear
- battery pack
- speed controller
- 1/10-scale bodyshell
- wheels, tires, inserts
Hobbywing Xerun XR10 PRO V4 160A Sensored Brushless Competition ESC For 1/10 or 1/12 Car Orange #XR10 PRO V4 (OR)
In the arena and competition of RC car racing, no matter on-road or off- road, 0.001 second can make quite a difference. The 0.001 second can allow you to win the race (or lose the Race), how can you gain a major advantage? Besides driving skills and luck, an element that truly helps is the power system you are going to use. With HOBBYWING’s upcoming XERUN XR10 Pro ESC & V10 G2 motor, HOBBYWING driver Bruno Coelho TQ’d and won the 2016 TITC in the modified class, his teammate Nicolas Lee broke into the top 10 in the same class. Bruno Coelho also TQ’d and won round 2 of the 2016 ETS in Germany with a XERUN XR10 Pro ESC and V10 G2 4.5T motor. THE XERUN XR10 Pro’s great performance at well-known competition has already made it popular at home and abroad.
- Special Design for Top Racing: Reliable hardware combined with intelligent software (containing 10 common select-to-use profiles) creates an ideal power solution to 1/10th, 1/12th scale top touring car, Pan car and buggy racing.
- High Power Output: Continuous current of 160A and peak current of up to 950A guarantees a stable and high current output continuously during competitions.
- High current/voltage BEC: The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 4A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V allows the user to use various high voltage servos.
- Adjustable Throttle & Brake PWM Frequencies: Independent and adjustable throttle & brake PWM frequencies guarantee precise and accurate throttle and brake control for all classes of competitions (esp. the Stock class).
- Programming/upgrading/data reading wirelessly: With Hobbywing’s WiFi module and iPhone or an Android phone (with the HOBBYWING WiFi Link software installed), the user can program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data during the event.
- Efficient Heat Dissipating System: The aluminum casing and reticular heat sink combined with the HOBBYWING patented copper heat-conductive plates which are attached to the MOSFET board allows the internal heat to be quickly transferred to the heat sink for dissipation. With the high-performing detachable cooling fan, a highly reliable heat transfer system for maximum cooling is accomplished.
- Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch: The XR10 Pro ESC features an electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50000 on/off cycles, housed in a completely waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Innovative data-logging Function: This ESC features the data-logging function which can record the maximum ESC/motor temperature, RPM and etc. in real time and allows the user to analyze the recorded data via the LCD program box or WiFi module after each use.
- Separate Programming/Fan Port: The separate PRG/FAN port on the ESC can power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect the ESC to a LCD program box or WiFi module for ESC programming.
- Cont./Peak Current - 160A/1200A
- Motor Type - Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motors
- Applications - 1/10th, 1/12th Touring Car & Buggy; 1/8th, 1/10th Rock Crawler
- Motor Limit - Brushless Motor Limit with 2S LiPo/6S NiMH: (Touring Car) T=3.5T, (Buggy) T=5.5T
- Brushless Motor Limit with 3S LiPo/9S NiMH: (Touring Car) T=4.5T, (Buggy) T=6.5T (* Note 1)
- LiPo/NiMH Cells - 2-3S LiPo/4-9S NiMH
- BEC Output - 6V/7.4V Switchable, Continuous Current of 4A (Switch-mode)
- Cooling Fan - Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 6V/7.2V
- Connectors - Input End: No Connectors; Output End: No Connectors
- Size/Weight - 37.5x30.9x31.6mm / 95g (w/ wires)
- Programming Port - PRG/FAN Port
- Xray T4 2018 Specs Luxury 1/10 Electric Touring Car Kit #XR-300024(1 pc)
- Hobbywing Xerun XR10 PRO V4 160A Sensored Brushless Competition ESC (1 pc)