Traxxas XO-1 2014 1/7 Electric 4WD On Road Sedan w/TQi 2.4Ghz & Traxxas Link Wireless Module #64077
Our Price: Price: USD$699.95
You Save: $300.00 (30%)
Stock: Out of Stock!
Buy this item and earn 700 points valued at USD$2.80.
Traxxas XO-1 2014 1/7 Electric 4WD On Road Sedan w/TQi 2.4Ghz & Traxxas Link Wireless Module #64077
Note: We do not ship this product to Mainland China. Please contact the local dealers for assistance.
This is the Traxxas XO-1 2014 1/7th Electric 4WD On Road Sedan. For over 25 years, Traxxas has made it their mission to innovate. To lead. To find the next level of performance and capability. They are driven by a passion for speed and power, and now Traxxas has redefined the meaning of both. State-of-the-art technology. Cutting edge design. A total focus on quality and precision. All have been distilled into one vehicle that could only come from Traxxas. 0-60 in 2.3 seconds. 0-100 in 4.92 seconds. Top speed over 100mph! Simply put, the XO-1 is the world's fastest Ready-To-Race radio controlled supercar.
*Photos for your reference only.
- EXTREME POWER FOR EXPERT DRIVERS
Skill Level 10 - Experts Only! Previous experience with high-power radio controlled models is required! These models are capable of extreme speed and acceleration! They carry Traxxas' highest skill level rating (10) and are intended for expert drivers only. This model is not intended for use by children or minors younger than 16 years old. Individuals younger than 16 years old require responsible adult supervision during operation and maintenance.
- Traxxas Muscle, Powered by Castle
When the goal is 100+mph, "off the shelf" is out of the question. Traxxas partnered with Castle Creations to develop the Mamba Monster Extreme power system specifically for the unique power requirements of the XO-1. The proven Mamba Monster Extreme System has been enhanced for higher output when used with 6S LiPo power. From its integrated capacitor bank to the proprietary software created just for XO-1, the Mamba Monster Extreme speed control represents the state-of-the-art in big-volt power delivery. The custom Traxxas Big Block brushless motor invites "cubic inches" to the party for massive acceleration and true supercar performance with the largest brushless motor ever offered in a Ready-To-Race model.
- TQi Connects Wirelessly to the Traxxas Link App
The Traxxas TQi paired with the Traxxas Link app is the most advanced, feature-rich, Ready-to-Race radio system available. Now, TQi connects wirelessly to the latest Traxxas Link app for the ultimate in ease-of-use and control. The TQi radio system can be equipped with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module to unlock exciting features such as instant Bluetooth connectivity; access to the full range of powerful TQi tuning and telemetry tools through an intuitive high-definition graphical interface; and the ability to have a friend remotely monitor real-time telemetry while you focus on mashing the throttle. Your co-driver can even make adjustments for you, remotely, while you drive. No other radio system can do that. Just like the speed and performance Traxxas engineers into the vehicles, the power and capability of TQi and Traxxas Link expands your fun into all-new territory.
- Factory-Equipped Real-Time Telemetry
Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. The Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy set up and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once and you can set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named, saved, and shared with others.
- Powerful Traxxas Link Application
Traxxas Link makes it easy to learn, understand, and access the powerful tuning options built into every Traxxas TQi radio system. Control your Drive Effects settings such as steering and throttle sensitivity; steering percentage; braking strength; and throttle trim by simply touching and dragging the sliders on the screen, or enabling the Multi-Function knob on the transmitter. Everything happens live, on-the-fly, giving you instant feedback on your changes.
Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. The Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy set up and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named, saved, and shared with others.
Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. If the track conditions change, simply re-tune your Drive Effects and save them as new profile. Only Traxxas Link makes pro-level transmitter tuning so fast, convenient, and easy.
- Heavy-Duty DrivetrainHigh performance must come with high durability. Traxxas delivers with a robust shaft-driven AWD (all-wheel drive) system proven in the most powerful vehicles and enhanced XO-1 specific features. Steel-gear, E-Revo-spec differentials feature reinforcing support bars to increase horsepower handling capability. The extruded aluminum center driveshaft engages the front and rear gearboxes directly, so there are no dogbones or drive cups to wobble or wear. Telescoping steel-spline (SS) driveshafts with dual CV joints engage the wheels with track-tested, splined 17mm hex hubs. Fine pitch splined steel telescoping driveshafts handle 50% more torque than conventional shafts. Oversized 6x12mm ball bearings spin efficiently at high rpm, run after blistering run.
- Shock-Absorbing Cush DriveDeveloped specifically for the XO-1, the Cush Drive absorbs drivetrain shocks with a custom-shaped elastomer damper housed between the spur gear and the drive hub. Under extreme load (such as hard, high-traction acceleration), the elastomer flexes to dissipate shock without interrupting power flow. The result is instant acceleration with no wasted power.
- Computer Optimized AerodynamicsDeveloped with advanced modeling techniques, XO-1's stunning form has been shaped by pure function. The front splitter and canards, smooth undertray, rear diffuser and wing work in harmony to harness airflow and convert it to downforce while minimizing drag—critical to achieving 100+mph speeds. XO-1 is the first to deploy a fully developed and functional air-management system in a high-performance radio-control car. The aerodynamic components integrate seamlessly with the XO-1's low-slung, wide-stance body to distill style and speed into a pure expression of radio-control performance.
- 100% Ready-To-RaceTraxxas backs XO-1 and all of their products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or email. Unmatched parts support allows XO-1 to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!). Follow the details link above to go in depth on all the XO-1 performance benefits and also be sure to check out the videos page to see XO-1 in action for yourself.
*Unlock the 100+mph speed only with the Traxxas Link App. Unlocking 100+mph speed capability requires the Traxxas Link Application (download from the App Store) and an iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately). Requires high-speed gearing and high downforce splitter (included) and two 3-cell 5000mAh Power Cell LiPo battery packs (part TRA2872 not included, sold separately) for 100+mph operation.
- XO-1 #64077
- Bold ProGraphix Painted Bodies
- 50+mph out of the box, 100+ with optional accessories!*
- Castle Mamba Monster Extreme Speed Control
- Traxxas Big Block Brushless Motor
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with Docking Base*
- Integrated speed, RPM, and voltage Telemetry System*
- Shock-Absorbing Cush Drive
- Shaft-driven All Wheel Drive
- Machined 6061 Aluminum C-Hubs, Steering Knuckles, Axle Carriers, and Shock Towers
- Hard-anodized GTR Shocks
- Steel Splined (SS) dual-CV Driveshafts
- TQi 2.4GHz high-output transmitter
- TQi Traxxas Link™ Wireless Bluetooth Module
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Telemetry-ready 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 input
- Wireless Module links with iPad iPad mini iPhone and iPod touch (sold separately) for full Traxxas Link application functionality
- Factory-equipped with speed/RPM, temperature, and voltage telemetry sensors
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 input
- Length: 686mm
- Width: 295mm
- Height: 127.5mm
- Weight: 3900g (w/o batteries) / 4670g (with batteries)
- Wheelbase: 404mm
- Track Front and Rear: 295mm / 300mm
- Ground Clearance: 15mm
- Front and Rear Tires (pre-glued): Belted Slick Front (4.29" x 1.7") / Belted Slick Rear (4.29" x 2")
- Front and Rear Wheels: 3.3" Split-Spoke™ (black-chrome) with 17mm splined hex
- Speed Control Type: Castle Mamba Monster Extreme Forward/Reverse/Brake
- Motor (electric): Traxxas Big Block Brushless (1650 Kv), Powered by Castle
- Transmission: Single-Speed
- Overall Drive Ratio: 9.36 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type: Sealed Hardened Steel Bevel
- Gear Pitch: Module 1.0
- Chassis Structure/Material: 3mm Plate, Dual Plane, 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz Radio System with TQi Docking Base
- Top Speed: 100+mph
- Skill Level: 10
- Battery Tray Dimensions: 155mm x 50mm x 29mm (adjustable height and length)
CASTLE CREATIONS MAMBA MONSTER EXTREME ESC SPECS:
- Input voltage (cells): 18 NiCad/NiMH 6s LiPo (max: 25.2 volts)
- Case Size: 2.2"W x 1.9"D x 1.4"H
- Weight: 4.27 ounces (121 grams)
- On-Resistance (@Trans)–FWD/REV: 0.0003 ohms per phase
- Reverse Delay: Yes, with lockout
- Low Voltage Detection (LVD): Yes, programmable
- XO-1 Fully assembled
- ProGraphix painted body
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link model memory
- Docking Base
- Castle Mamba Monster Extreme Brushless Power System
- Traxxas Power Cell LiPo Batteries (LiPo, 3-Cell 5,000 mAh) (2 pcs)
- "AA" (transmitter) (4 pcs)
- LiPo Battery Charger